Algorics’ CEO Nithiya Ananthakrishnan joins industry experts from Chiltern International and OmniComm Systems, as they take on the topic, ‘What Does ICH E6 R2 Mean for Risk-Based Monitoring (RBM) and Clinical Trials?’. The Clinical Technology Symposium, taking place on Tuesday 12 September, brings together leading CRO, RBM and EDC experts to discuss their perspectives on strategies, technologies and responsibilities.
- Evaluating ICH E6 R2 from a CRO perspective and learn how it affects your RBM strategy.
- Considerations for enabling ICH E6 R2 from an integrated risk-based management technology.
- Discussions on expectations of the CRO’s responsibilities from a sponsor’s perspective.
- Exploring case studies in EDC risk-based monitoring.
- Deb Jendrasek, Vice President, Strategic Development Partner, Chiltern International
- Nithiya Ananthakrishnan, Founder & CEO, Algorics
- Neil Vivian, Senior Director of Business Solutions, OmniComm Systems
Join us for this complimentary morning event, from 8:30-11am. Network with your industry colleagues and join the discussion.
Learn more and register here.
North Carolina Biotechnology Center
Hamner Conference Center
15 TW Alexander Drive