Algorics’ CEO Nithiya Ananthakrishnan joins industry experts from Chiltern International, PRA Health Sciences and OmniComm Systems, as they take on RBM topics including, ‘How does the latest revision of ICH-GCP E6 (R2) affect risk based monitoring strategies?’ and ‘What role does ICH-GCP E6 (R2) play in Sponsor’s expectations of CROs?’.
The Risk Based Monitoring Symposium, taking place on Wednesday 8 November, brings together leading CRO, RBM and EDC experts to discuss these topics and their perspectives on:
- Expectations: What does a sponsor expect the CRO to handle on its behalf?
- Considerations: What are the considerations for enabling ICH E6 (R2) from an integrated risk-based management technology?
- Exploration: What can be learned from reviewing case studies in EDC risk-based monitoring?
- Debra Jendrasek, Vice President & Strategic Development Partner, Chiltern International
- Nithiya Ananthakrishnan, Founder & CEO, Algorics
- John Mann, Vice President, PRA Health Sciences
- Neil Vivian, Senior Director of Business Solutions, OmniComm Systems
8:30 a.m. – Breakfast and Registration
9:00 a.m. – Presentation Begins
10:30 a.m. – Panel Discussion
11:30 a.m. – Session Ends
Join us for this complimentary morning event, network with your industry colleagues and join the discussion.
Learn more and register here.
North Carolina Biotechnology Center
Hamner Conference Center
15 TW Alexander Drive