Algorics’ VP Clinical Solutions Abby Abraham is to lead a panel discussion at the upcoming DIA India: Deciphering the Why, When and How of Risk Based Monitoring event, taking place from 22-23rd September 2017 in Mumbai.
Abby Abraham will chair the 4 PM session on Saturday 23rd September titled, ‘Leveraging Technology, Enabling RBM’ and will lead the discussions including panellists from ConsilX Digital, Thoughtsphere, Parexel and Cognizant, as they consider:
- Is technology enablement a must-have or a supplementary component for RBM execution?
- Current state of RBM technology – Where are we today?
- Gaps in RBM due to unavailable/sub-optimal technology.
- Challenges on the technology side.
- Ideal RBM technology – What can we expect in the next wave of RBM technology enablement.
Abby looks forward to welcoming the following industry experts to the panel to explore their opinions and experiences:
- Dr. Rajesh Jain – Co-founder, ConsilX Digital
- Mr. Pankaj Manon – CTO, Thoughtsphere
- Mr. Raghu Punnanmaraju – Senior Director, Software Engineering, Parexel
- Dr. Kishore Kumar – Senior Director, Operations (Biostatistics), Cognizant
Find out more about this key industry event and register here.
Courtyard Marriott, Mumbai
Mumbai C.T.S. No. 215
Andheri Kurla Road
Andheri East 400 059